WHAT IS QViz?
Periscope’s Software Quality Visualizations Framework (QViz) is a combination of Test case management and Quality Analytics Dashboard, that provides intelligent and actionable information around Health of Product Features and Historical quality data for any application.
QViz is a distributed REST API based platform agnostic solution that can be integrated with any Automation Tool/Framework and customers CI/CD pipeline.
QViz’s unique ability to perform data Analytics for highlighting the application pain points and actionable quality insights help manage release related risk during product development.
CHALLENGES WITH SOFTWARE TESTING
- Limited Data Analytics over Test Result to understand the application pain point areas
- Test Case and Test Data provided by test management tool are not highly compatible with automated tools
- Limited project statistics provided to high level management
- Management and Development team lacks centralized visibility
- Unable to detect the errors in early stage of development, which later becomes larger issues at GUI level
- Large volume testing consumes extensive manual efforts
- Test Case Management Tools and Test Result Dashboards have existed in the market over a decade but are still not fulfilling the management expectations in highlighting application pain points.
- QViz is a solution that manages Test Case and Test Result in a centralized repository and performs smart data analytics providing end to end visibility.
- QViz integrates seamlessly with existing software develepoment, testing and deploying tools via REST APIs
TEST RESULT DASHBOARD
THIRD-PARTY API/TOOL INTEGRATION
- Integrable with most Test Case
Management Tools(like TestRail)
- Integrable with most Automation
Testing Tools/ Frameworks
- Integrable with most Reporting
- Integrable with most CI/CD Tools
(Jenkins, Travis, etc.)
- Integrable with most Project
Management Tools(JIRA, etc.)
- Integrable with most source code repository hosts(Bitbucket, GitHub, etc.)
- Integrable with communicators like Slack, emails etc.