- Undertake new Project development for internal and external Customers. Understand the Business requirements and convert them into logical solutions.
- Manage the resources in offshore and onshore across all the Customers.
- Work on different IT Projects identified from time to time.
- Have complete ownership of the Project(s) assigned. Communicate and co-ordinate well with Stakeholders, make plans, ensure accurate and timely reporting, define scope and deliver as per deadline with the highest amount of quality.
- Be responsible for doing Project Planning, Management & Control, Business Analysis, Testing, Release etc.
- Be responsible for ensuring Agile process is followed for story grooming, requirements gathering, estimation, testing, delivery, and review.
- Work with the Delivery Manager for all the existing and upcoming new projects.
- Be responsible for a demanding and rewarding variety of duties related to the Development, Enhancement, and Delivery of projects.
- Co-ordinate with outside vendors for some projects as required.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience (IT Project Management and Delivery).
- Should have come from Software Development (.NET) background and be able to work closely with Client on technology, development, engineering and operations on the implementation of the software solutions.
- Interact with delivery teams in managing work distribution, resolve issues and provide quality delivery in timely manner.
- Extensive, demonstrable experiencing managing Agile Projects and Teams with a proven track record for delivery with high quality.
- Very good hands-on knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio on a day to day basis in planning and running bi-weekly Sprints.
- Good documentation experience on functional and/or technical aspect of the project.
- Confidence and ability to alter and improve customer processes and expectations.
- Project and resource planning expertise.
- Strong analytical skills with focus and extreme attention to details.
- Ability to maintain and modify large and conflicting sets of priorities and tasks.
- Good to have Team Management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and have good familiarity with US business culture.
- E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, or other IT/Computer Science background preferred.
- Be able to travel to US if required (previous work/visit experience in USA would be an added advantage)
Years Of Experience: 10+ Years