Posted Date: August 13, 2020
- Collaborate closely with developers (Onshore/Offshore model) to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process.
- Produce required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan.
- Define business requirements and systems goals and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Lead designing wireframes and prototyping new systems for enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Analyze, identify, and document project risks, issues, and constraints for business functional requests by clients on system design and capabilities.
- Be involved actively in gap analysis and business refinement process, including checking and validation of requirements in conjunction with the stakeholders.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and another post-implementation support.
- Travel to client sites required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Applications,
- Information Systems or closely related + 2 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree + 5 years experience,
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is accepted.
Skills: TABLEAU, MS VISIO, AGILE SCRUM, UI/UX